Last updated: July 1, 2022
We built the LittleMoochi app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by us at no cost and is intended for use as is.
1. What information do we collect from you and how do we use it?
In short, we collect information passively. We won’t require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary.
(a) Information we collect directly from you
We currently collect the meal images that you take to feed your Moochi. The images are encrypted and persisted securely. We are just showing the images as Moochi's food history to present only to you through the app. Those images are not used in any other way. The images are not tagged with any personal information either of any kind.
(b) Information we collect passively:
During onboarding, you have an optional choice to enter your personal email address. We will only use the email address to send LittleMoochi news. We will not use the emails in other ways.
We are also collecting what buttons are clicked in the app as well as each account login time. This information is only used by us to improve the app.
We are an advertising-free app. The app is targeted to bring joy and health to families and kids purely.
3. Do we share any information we collect?
We do not sell or share any of your personal information with or to any independent third parties. Situations where we will disclose or allow the third party to collect (i.e. the device identifiers) your information are:
(a) Authorized third parties:
Google LLC Admob Advertising https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
(b) Business Transfers. We may transfer our information bases containing application data in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar events, we will make an announcement in advance, disclose the details of the event and information about the successor, and with the express consent of you and/or your parent and/or guardian (if applicable) again.
(c) Law Enforcement-related disclosure. We may be required to share information (including personal information) collected if the information is required by law to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to physical safety, rights, property, or of any person, suspected fraud and violations of our terms and agreements and in response to legal process, court orders, subpoenas, or to establish or exercise our legal rights.
4. How do we protect and secure your information?
We may take proper physical, technical and administrative measures based on the existing technologies to prevent illegal copying, loss, misuse, unauthorized access, download, disclosure, and changes to your information security. These measures include but are not limited to, SSL, encrypted storage, information center access control, and dedicated network channels and proxies.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we also remind you to be aware of hacking, cyber-attacks, and other risks on the Internet.
5. Parental rights
At any time, parents can request that we delete from our records the images we have collected in connection with their kid's account.
Parents can also contact us to request access to, change, or delete their child's account's image information by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Jurisdiction-specific rights
Information protection law is jurisdiction-specific and we seek to abide by all relevant applicable laws.
6.1. General rights
Your rights will be determined by the country in which you reside. Many counties have specific laws relating to privacy. HYPERONE seeks to abide by all relevant national laws.
(1) Right to Know
If you request it in writing via email, we will provide you with a copy of your account image information.
(2) Right to Delete
You have the right to delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
(3) Other Rights
You may request any other rights as provided herein or regulated in the applicable laws from authorities (including but not limited to the GDPR and the CCPA) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your request via email, we will promptly conduct a verification process including but not limited to instructing you to provide information to confirm that you are the user from whom we have collected information.
6.2. Your rights as an EEA resident
GDPR grants EEA residents certain privacy rights regarding the personal information we collect. You have the following rights in addition to your rights to know, correct, update, or request the deletion of your personal information.
(1) Right to Object
When our processing of your personal information is based on legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to our processing. If you object, we will no longer process your personal information unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for processing as described in Article 21 of the GDPR; in particular, if the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. You also have the right to complain at a supervisory authority.
(2) Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information under the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR.
(3) Right to Personal information Portability
You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that information to another controller under the conditions set out in Article 20 of the GDPR.
6.3. Your rights as a California resident
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) grants California residents certain privacy rights regarding the personal information we collect. You have the following rights in addition to your rights to know, correct, update, or request the deletion of your personal information.
(1) Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold You have the right to access your personal information that we hold about you, i.e. the right to require free of charge,
(i) information whether your personal information is collected, used, disclosed, or sold,
(ii) categories of your personal information that has been collected in the preceding 12 months,
(iii) categories of sources from which your personal information is collected,
(iv) business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information (if any),
(v) disclosure of sale of your personal information (if any): i.e. the categories of your personal information which has been disclosed or sold (if any) to third parties in the preceding 12 months, the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was disclosed or sold (if any), a statement regarding whether we have actual knowledge that we sell your personal information if you are under 16 years of age; and you have the right to require us to provide a duplicate of your personal information undergoing processing, subject to submitting a verifiable request in the form of an email to email@example.com.
(2) Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information (if any) You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information (if any) and require us to make a statement regarding whether or not we sell your personal information and provide an opt-out mechanism or link to it except as otherwise stipulated in the CCPA.
(3) Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, namely that we shall not offer a financial incentive or a price or service difference due to your exercise of any of your rights under the CCPA unless such difference is reasonably related to the value of your personal information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we have the right to deny your request to know, request to delete, or request to opt-out for reasons permitted by the CCPA or those regulations thereof, and such denial shall not be considered discriminatory.
(4) Right to Authorize an Agent to Make a Request on Your Behalf You have the right to authorize an agent on your behalf to make a request to know, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA. When you use an authorized agent to submit any request provided above, we may require you to provide signed permission to authorize your agent to do so for the purpose of verifying your own identity, and the official permission by your agent to submit this request. In the case of failure to provide any of the requested materials, to protect the user’s information and information security, we are entitled to deny such requests.
7. How long do we keep information about you
The retention periods of the images to each account: 3 years.
8. Contact us with your questions